Saturday, March 16, 2013

Time to play catch up...

I went MIA for awhile again. We are back, and maybe I can keep up now that I am a stay at home mom to my sweet little guy!

I'll start with the oldest pictures first. These are from Valentine's Day. He got a balloon with a little tube of M&Ms tied to the string and he thought it was the best thing ever. He was also allowed to eat one of the napoleon cupcakes Mommy made for Daddy(brownie bottom, strawberry cake, vanilla frosting. So good!).

I tired to get a picture of him with the same stuffed dog from last Valentine's Day, but he was NOT cooperating. The days of him sitting still and posing are gone. :(


Kissing his balloon



Realizing there was something other than balloons to check out

Back to the balloons!




Sticking his tongue out. Silly boy!



Trying to figure out how to open his M&Ms



He loved his cupcake. He is apparently a chocolate lover and devoured the brownie bottom first. He smashed the rest of it, which surprised me because he wasn't this in to smashing his birthday cake a few months ago!
















These last couple pictures were at the end of the night after his bath. I just don't know if he could get any cuter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment