Sunday, March 17, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake

Since I left my job I have had a lot more time to cook and bake. It's been a long time since I posted a recipe and I thought maybe I would try to get back to that. Thanks to Pinterest, we try a couple new ones each week! Tonight we had this buffalo chicken pasta bake. It was super simple and really yummy!

Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake

16 oz box of penne pasta, cooked and drained
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cubed and cooked(I used shredded rotisserie chicken that I keep on hand in the freezer)
1/2 cup-1 cup Frank's Hot Sauce(we wanted it pretty mild and used 1/4 cup. There was just a hint of heat)
3/4 cup-1 cup ranch dressing
1-2 cups shredded cheese(I used colby jack)

Heat oven to 350 and spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Mix together hot sauce and ranch. In a separate bowl, mix chicken, pasta and cheese together. Pour sauce over pasta mixture and mix well. Transfer to prepared baking dish, sprinkle with cheese and bake 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment