Friday, February 3, 2012

Trying New Things

I can't believe my baby is going to be 2 months old next week. I have to return to work on Feb 7th and I am dreading having to leave him. My boss was ok with me cutting back to 4 days a week though, so that gives me a little more time at home. :)

Emmett has sat in his jumperoo a couple times. He is still too little to really get it, but he does like the music and lights, and to be gently bounced up and down.





And then he fell asleep...









He also loves to sit upright, so we have tried putting him in his highchair. I really love the FP Space saver. It doesn't take up any extra room and it reclines so it's great as a seat and not just for feeding. He likes to sit in it and look around for a little bit.





Love this face...



And this one melts my heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment