Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bath time and play time, our favorite parts of the day!

I'm finally learning how to take better pictures with my camera. I got confused with manual mode and had relied on auto for a long time. I realized that defeated the purpose of having a fancy DSLR camera, so now I'm learning manual! I think it helps that I have a pretty cute subject though. ;)

Bath time! We replaced our plain infant tub with the Fisher Price whale tub, and it is a huge hit with Emmett. He can lean back and relax without one of us holding him. He also has plenty of room to kick his legs and splash water all over Mommy and Daddy.













Play time! We noticed how Emmett would go crazy kicking and wiggling when we put him on the paper lined table at the doctors office. We soon realized it was because he loved the sound the paper made when he moved. We decided to replicate that at home with tissue paper. Of all the toys we have tried, his favorite play time item is now tissue paper.












He was checking himself out in the mirror, and had to smile when he realized how handsome he is. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment