Monday, February 27, 2012

Sleep

Emmett has learned how to break out of just about every kind of swaddle. We decided to buy a Woombie and it has worked wonders! I know it looks like a little baby straight jacket, but he smiles when we put him in it.





He has been sleeping about 4 hours, and then waking up to eat. He goes back to sleep fairly easy now though. He was playing tricks on me last night/this morning however. I went in last night to feed him and he was turned sideways in his crib. I was baffled since I didn't think he could move much in the Woombie. Then I went to get him up his morning and he was facing the opposite way that he was when I put him down. I stood there looking confused, while he just smiled at me like nothing had happened. Stinker!

This is how he likes to nap.



In his snugabunny swing with a blanket, paci, and his glowing seahorse. Such a sweet boy! :)

2 comments:

  1. So where do I get myself one of these Woombies? That looks like exactly what I need. We're trying to transition to the crib and B just startles himself awake all the time if he's not in a swaddle but busts out of any swaddle we put him in!

    Adorable pictures BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought mine off of Amazon because I got free shipping. You can also order from their website www.thewoombie.com

    ReplyDelete