Sunday, September 25, 2011

Easy Pumpkin Muffins

I have seen the recipe for these pumpkin muffins all over the internet, and decided they were way too easy not to try. All you need is this:


Yup. A box of cake mix and a 15 oz can of pumpkin.

You just mix the cake mix and pumpkin together, put in a greased muffin pan or liners, bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. You don't add the eggs, oil, water, etc. The recipe actually called for either plain yellow or spice cake mix, but the store was out of spice cake and yellow just seemed too boring to me. I tried it with this cinnamon swirl and they came out pretty good. I think I will try it again with the spice cake mix because the cinnamon swirl cake is pretty sweet and I prefer spicy pumpkin. Still delicious though, and they are the moistest muffins I've ever tasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment