Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby Update

I just realized I haven't posted a baby update in forever! We are currently in the middle of the 28th week and have a little less than 3 months to go. I can't believe how fast time has started to fly by! I think the third trimester is going by the quickest for me. Emmett should be roughly the size of an eggplant now, and should weigh a little over 2 lbs.



We're getting pretty excited for his arrival. Justin has almost finished the drywall in the nursery. I know it seems like that has taken forever, but he's doing it by himself and it looks like a ton of work.





We plan to prime/paint it this weekend or next. After that Justin just has to put the ceiling fan/light fixture up and then we will order carpet. We haven't ordered nursery furniture yet because we can't decide what we want. I think we are going to use Justin's childhood dresser, so once we get that cleaned up we will probably pick a crib that matches it.

I was also given this adorable diaper cake as a gift yesterday! It was so cute, and I can't imagine how much time it took to assemble that whole thing!






We have an elective 3D/4D ultrasound scheduled for October 1st and I can't wait to see our little guy! We are also attending an all day birthing class and taking a tour of Labor & Delivery at the hospital on October 9th. It's all getting so real now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment