Sunday, October 3, 2010

Eventful Sunday

It was a very busy Sunday! I got to sleep in with Justin and the dogs, which is a very rare occurrence between work and school. I didn't roll out of bed until almost 9 A.M. and then jumped in the shower to get ready to go out with the girls. My friend took us out to the venue where she will be having her wedding, so we could check it out and take pictures for decorating purposes. We then headed to the bridal show at Crystal Gardens. I can't say we got many ideas for her wedding, but we did sample entirely too much cake, and threw back some mimosas during the food tasting!

When I got home I surprised Justin with a super delicious ice cream cake.

The Birthday boy and his cake!



I think the spiral candles are super cool...dorky, I know



We stuck the cake in the freezer for later, and went to Outback for dinner.

Justin enjoying a blooming onion and a beer



We ran the leftovers home and went to the movies and saw Easy A. It was a surprisingly good movie, and a relaxing end to an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that I didn't know it was Justin's birthday! Was it the 3rd? Glad you had an awesome day! Tell Justin happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete