Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Emmett is 2!

How did that happen?! I can't believe it has been 2 years since I first held this squishy little bundle. I can't put in to words how much joy he has brought us. I am so blessed to be his mama.


He had a mickey mouse party on Saturday to celebrate with family and friends. He was pretty grumpy for a good portion of it, which is unlike him. Turns out he was coming down with a cold, so I think that contributed to it. He did have a blast playing with his cousins and friends though. Of course he loved his "boons"(balloons) and is still dragging those around the house. 

Some decorations! Birthday banner, stars and balloons. Cutting out a bunch of stars from construction paper took a lot longer than I anticipated.

Dessert table! Cupcakes, mickey oreos, mickey rice krispies and Emmett's favorite, M&Ms(in mickey colors of course).

Cupcakes with fondant mickey mouse toppers.

The mickey oreos and rice krispies that I stayed up too late making. Those oreos were Emmett's favorite thing at his party. I think we accidently lost count of how many he had eaten and who was letting him have them. Oops!

In his Mickey birthday shirt that was made by a friend. I love it!

Playing with some of his balloons. Check out the hair!


Going through some gifts...



 "Helping" put together his Servin' Surprise table.

Trying to climb inside the storage compartment. Justin is totally giving him the side eye.

 Eating one of the many mickey oreos he managed to snag that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment