Friday, March 16, 2012

The Best Days

I love my days home with Emmett. My last day off with him we went shopping for summer clothes at the mall, went for a walk, and ran some errands. Today I decided we would just hang around the house and relax.

After a nap in the swing, we had some fun in the Jumperoo. He made the silliest face.


We took a break from the fun so Emmett could eat. He takes about four 8 oz bottles per day now! After that we just hung out in his room, playing on the floor.

He munched his hands


Notice he is sporting a pair of BabyLegs. I think he may have one of every boy pair they make. I love these on him! He doesn't get too hot and diaper changes are super easy.


He finally showed me how he turns in a circle in his crib. Apparently he kicks his legs up and rocks to the side over and over, which slowly moves him in a circular motion.


He is starting to prefer laying on his side rather than his back. Sadly I think that means we have to wean from the Woombie soon. :( He also loves these little links.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I'm jealous he only eats 4x a day! We're still doing 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! We use babylegs every day too, LOVE them especially since we EC our baby - makes potty breaks a breeze. Interesting what you said about the woombie... we just got one and it doesn't work at all because our girl likes to turn on her side too. Such a bummer since she can totally escape from any and all swaddles now.

    ReplyDelete