Friday, January 20, 2012

Growing like a weed!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I got pretty sick a couple weeks ago and had surgery to remove my gallbladder yesterday. I am on the mend and starting to feel much better! :)

Emmett is definitely growing into a very big boy. Some of the 0-3 month sleepers are actually too small in the feet for him. He has giant feet! Here are his newborn footprints from the hospital:



He is in size 1 diapers, but I bet we will be switching to size 2 early in Feb. My sweet boy is growing up too fast!

His growth stats
*12-10-11, 2 days old - Length 19 1/2, 25th % - Weight 7 lbs 15 oz, 50th%
*12/21/11, 2 weeks old - Length 20 1/2, 50th% - Weight 8 lbs 15 oz, 50th%
*1/10/12, 4 weeks old - Length 22 1/8, 75% - Weight 11 lbs 0.8 oz, 80th%

He is also learning to smile, which just melts my heart! He has recently started cooing and loves to play and be entertained.

Here are a few pictures from a couple weeks ago that I didn't get around to posting. He was about 4 weeks in these, and is now 6 weeks. Time needs to slow down!











No comments:

Post a Comment