Saturday, August 6, 2011

Frankenmuth

We went out to Frankenmuth today so Justin could go to the farm toy show. I figured since we drove all the way out there we might as well browse around town and make a stop at Bronner's before we left.

Let me tell you, downtown Frankenmuth is a terrible place for a pregnant woman. I could have eaten myself sick. The streets smelled like fudge! We ended up leaving with 2 pounds of delicious peanut butter, chocolate and butter pecan fudge. Justin also snagged some taffy.

I keep smushing a piece of the chocolate together with the peanut butter and eating it that way. Must. Stop.


I'm probably the most excited about what we got for baby Emmett at Bronner's though. They had a huge selection of baby Christmas ornaments and it was so hard to pick one. We went with this one because it had the most room for personalization, which they do for free!


The other side just has a ducky on it.


I can't wait to put up our tree and hang it for him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment