Monday, June 27, 2011

Nursery Planning

We worked on cleaning out the room that is going to be the nursery this weekend. I have been thinking of how I want to decorate, and decided I really didn't want a theme, but more of a color scheme. I also want it to be bright and cheery. I think I am pretty set on the bright blue wall color for a boy or girl. For a boy I would accent with green, and pink for a girl. I made a couple collages of ideas. We are not buying a bedding set because you aren't suppose to use the bumpers or blankets that come with them. We decided to go with a breathable bumper, and separate crib skirt and sheets. I am in love with the paper lantern cluster and definitely want to recreate that.

Here are pictures of the ideas:





I can't wait to get started!!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the vertical pleated hanging balls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto PP comment... also what bedding is this?

    ReplyDelete