Monday, May 23, 2011

Vacation Pictures

It just dawned on my that I never posted pictures from our vacation. I honestly didn't take that many because I kept forgetting to pull the camera out. I will say that the 20 hour road trip there was a pain in the butt, but CO is beautiful! We had a relaxing time and it was nice to be just the two of us.

We went to Garden of The Gods, which was beautiful(and free!). A lot of the mountain attractions were closed due to snow, but we did drive through Rocky Mountain National Park and it is also beautiful. We toured the Budweiser brewery which was pretty awesome! I am amazed at how they find a purpose for just about every kind of waste they produce. The Clydesdale's are neat to see too! We also acted like big kids and played some mini golf, and then wasted a couple hours in an arcade.

This pregnant girls favorite activity may have been getting to eat at Chick-Fil-A twice! We so need one of those around here. Waffle fries = love.











No comments:

Post a Comment