Thursday, December 2, 2010

Found It!

I had been on the hunt for the best chocolate chip cookie recipe for a few months, and I've finally found it! Ironically, the one we like the best happens to be the recipe that comes on the back of the Nestle Toll house bag. Apparently you can't mess with a classic. I also got to try out my new KitchenAid, which I love!



Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
When I made them I halved the recipe to only make about 2 dozen. I also didn't add the nuts because I don't care for them.

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup chopped nuts


Preheat oven to 375° F.

Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment