Thursday, August 5, 2010

Girls Night

We started the party at my place with pizza, cake, and lots of alcohol. At about 10:30 PM we rounded up a DD and headed out to the bar, where we stayed until closing time! I had so much fun with our girls night that I forgot about my camera for most of it. Here are a few that I did remember to take. WARNING: Slight adult content below(not true nudity, don't worry)


Here is what was inside the goody bags. Everyone got a penis straw and whistle, mini massage oils and the awesome "pecker popper." These were a blast! You blow them up, squeeze the balls, and they shoot confetti and streamers everywhere.
Photobucket


Here are some shots of the cake. Someone dipped their finger in the frosting on the tip before I took the pictures :-(
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We had to raise the pinata until party time because Pinky was way too interested in it. This is before we put the face on him.
Photobucket

With his face on
Photobucket


It was filled with blow pops, laffy taffy, jolly ranchers, air heads, and some candy called BJ Blast- which I think is just a pricey version of pop rocks. Here it is after we beat the living daylights out of it!
Photobucket

1 comment: